I just found out that another mommy blogger, Melodramommy, nominated me for the Honest Scrap Award. Melodramommy's blog is about the humor in the everyday life of raising toodlers and she has good giveaways too! Check out her posts on potty training!
The rules of this award are I must state 10 things about me and pass it on to 10 other friends. Here goes:
1. I have NEVER colored my hair. HONEST! Just ask my Moma!
2. I am an only child.
3. In college, I played the tuba in the University of Georgia Redcoat Band. There were only 2 to 4 girls (depending on the year) in the Sousa line out of 20 to 24 Sousaphones (tubas, for you non-band geeks). We called ourselves the Tuba Bitches!
4. I love to play with worms! It's just too cool to watch them move around!
5. I was pregnant when I had my shoulder surgery. And yes, they gave me a pregnancy test that I PASSED before they did surgery!
6. I was 30 weeks pregnant before I knew my second son was coming. Yes...I said 30 weeks, just 7 weeks before he arrived. Just read this post for the rest of the story!
7. I drove a school bus for 7 years before I started teaching. I still have my CDL and substitute school bus driving when they get in a pinch.
8. I play in my church's handbell choir. I usually play 13 different bells (not at the same time!). The bass clef bells...the really big ones! I have fun and the congregation loves to watch me. I get more comments for people every Sunday we play!
9. I use to be an Ag Teacher. I taught mostly Horticulture since that is what I grew up doing.
10. I love my life right now and just wish my boys wouldn't grow up! I feel blessed to have a great hubby, two great kids, and this new world of blogging in my life. My forties are looking pretty good!!
The Ten Awesome Bloggers I have selected to give this award to are:
1. JAM's Own Reality
2. Baby Bunkins
3. The Family Farming Operation
4. This Moma Rocks
5. Angry Julie Monday
7. Baby Makin(g) Machine
8. Writing Fuels My Soul
9. Gracie's Place and Cooper's Space
10. Theta Mom