We all have heard the recalls on countless fruits and vegetables because of pesticides and ecoli scares and we are more careful about the food we put on our table. We all are trying to save money.
I spent over 27 years in the greenhouse business and was a Horticulture major in college. I also taught Horticulture on the high school level until my program was cut back. To make these posts better, I ask for your advise and help. Tell me what you have questions about, what you need help with, and what you have found to work for you. The key to this being a great gardening post, is the feedback I get from you. Remember, no question is too simple or too ridiculous to ask!
Let's get ready to play in the dirt!
- Getting Started Gardening
- Fresh Salads Are A-Growing!
- Sugar That Brings Them Humming
- The Dirt on Dirt...
- The Midnight Plower
- When to Plant Your Garden
- Bugs + Roses = Problems
- The Easter Tree
- The Flowering Vine
- Rebate for Master Gardener's Secret
- What Are Those Numbers on My Fertilizer For?
- Look What's Blooming: Spiraea cantoniensis 'Lanceata'
- Hamp's New Playhouse
- From My Bedroom Window...