Tomorrow starts the doubling of coupons up to $2.00 at particpating Kmart stores! Yes, I said doubling coupons up to $2.00!! That's unbeatable! But there are some guidelines....
* Doubling will only be allowed to those who have a shopyourwayrewards card. You can sign up on the link, that day, or before if you don't have one. When you use the link, you will be able to print a temporary card that you will be able to use at checkout.
* There is a limit of 5 coupons per customer per day up to $2.00. It will be enforced because the computers will be programmed that way. If you try to use 6 the first 5 will be doubled and the 6th one will not. If you try 2 separate transactions the second transaction will not double. But you must have the rewards card and it must be scanned before any product has been scanned.
* The rewards card gives you 1% back on all purchases and can be used at anytime.
* The reasons for the restrictions is not because Kmart wants to be cruel about the coupons or because it was abused, but they are trying various way to help the consumer and Kmart. It is very smart marketing.
* Throughout our sales ads every week there is opportunities to earn double or triple rewards on the purchases. It is a great program!
The doubles will last all week, so check this list to see if the store near you is participating or not. Thanks to Refund Cents Daily for the head up on the great deal!
Check out Southern Savers. Jenny went through, got the prices (which may vary from store to store) and matched up coupons. She has a printable list to make your shopping easier! Remember that you are only allowed 5 coupons per day. So have your coupons ready!